Program Temporary Fixes (PTFs) for Webulator/400 v1.0
General information about Program Temporary Fixes can be found at the
The WBL100001 PTF
The WBL100001 PTF fixes the following problems:
- Cannot exit from a popup window with no input fields.
- Input fields on underlying screen were conflicting with popup
- Bypass input fields were not being returned in response to the
Read Input request.
- Subfiles were not being shown properly after a page up or
page down. The resulting screen would either have blanks instead
of output fields or the Webulator/400 Request Processor program
- Not all multi column menu items were being converted to buttons.
- First column of first line was off by one space.
- Initial values for textarea input fields do not have any CR/LFs.
- Mandatory fill fields were reporting a keying error even when no
data was typed into the field.
- Trying to open a header or footer with a code page of 0 would
result in a unreported error.
- Initial values for bypass input fields were being disregarded.
- User would be presented with a signon screen if an invalid
password was received through User Authenication or Auto Signon.
This PTF contains a service program (WWWVAUTSRV) that adopts QSYS
authority to be able to function properly. You may change this
service program to no longer adopt authority if you do the following:
Prerequisites: you must install the following PTFs before installing WBL100001:
- Give the WWWUSER user profile *USE authority to the following
- Change the owner of the WWWVAUTSRV service program to WWWUSER by
using the following AS/400 command:
CHGOBJOWN WWWSERVER/WWWVAUTSRV *SRVPGM WWWUSER
- PTFINST - The PTF installation program
- WWW120003 - Updated message file for
The WBL100002 PTF
The WBL100002 PTF fixes the following problem(s):
- Signed Numeric Fields were not being properly formatted in the
- Clears Input Field definitions upon receiving Start Of Header
command in the 5250 data stream.
- Corrects early termination of parsing loop upon receiving a
Write Error Code command in the 5250 data stream. This may cause
Webulator/400 screen to be out of sync from the AS/400 screen.
This PTF has not been approved for general distribution by I/NET.
Prerequisites: you must install WBL100001, the miscellaneous
Webulator fix package, before installing WBL100002.