Net Print/400 enables seamless, networked printing of AS/400 reports.
Net Print/400 lets you print AS/400 and iSeries reports over the
Internet without requiring complex host or client setup. You get
interactive 5250 interfaces for use with Webulator/400 version 2.0,
and scripting interfaces for use with Web Server/400, Commerce
Server/400, IBM's HTTP servers, and the Netscape Enterprise
Server. Net Print/400 also provides a browser plug-in you can use to
print reports to any local or network-connected printer.
Net Print/400 will allow browser users to print existing AS/400
reports over the World Wide Web by converting the report applications
on your AS/400 into a format that prints on your PC printer. You also
have the option to display the report, in Hyper Text Markup Language
(HTML) format. In a CGI environment, sample Net.Data macros allow you
to customize the report selection interfaces.
Simplify printing anywhere
With Net Print/400, remote employees or locations have easy,
convenient access to AS/400 and iSeries reports through the
Internet. You can also print to any local or networked printer defined
to your browser to:
- Print a wide variety of report data, including text and graphics.
- Save the report to a local or networked file for printing at a later time or in a different location
- Distribute AS/400 reports from within a Webulator/400 session, or through CGI with an AS/400 or iSeries http-capable server.
- Provides instant availability to *AFPDS or *SCS reports
- Secure report data using SSL encryption technology
- Provide simple report selection capabilities in a "Work with Spooled File" interface
Find out more about Net Print/400