Starting the Server
The following steps should be followed to start Webulator/400.
Once the server is started, configured Webulator sessions should be available.
The server can be stopped using the
- Sign on the AS/400 with a user profile that has *ALLOBJ authority
- Once TCP/IP has been configured on the AS/400, start TCP/IP support using
STRTCP command (if not already started).
- Start the server using the
command, which is accessible through the
When starting the server for the first time perform the following
If the server does not start due to an error:
- Prompt the STRWBL command
- Press enter (use the default master configuration file)
- Press F10 to view additional parameters
- Key in the product activation key provided to you by your supplier with the
product tape and press enter. Contact your supplier if you did not receive an
activation code or your activation code does not work.
- Check the joblog to determine the cause of the error. You may also need
to check the server user profile's spooled files for a joblog that indicates
why the server did not start (e.g., WRKSPLF WBLUSER).
- Correct the problem.
- Re-run the
- If problems persist, please contact support.