There are a number of configuration and operation commands provided by the
Webulator/400 product. They include commands to
work with the server operations, as well as commands to work with, and
modify, the configuration of the server.
Menus are also provided for
convenient access to the product commands.
All of the Webulator/400 command names contain WBL
which stands for Webulator.
These commands perform the functions to allow operational use of the
server, as well as discontinuing its availability.
- STRWBL - Start Webulator Server
- ENDWBL - End Webulator Server
- STRWBLRP - Start Webulator Server Request Processors
- ENDWBLRP - End Webulator Server Request Processors
These commands change the functionality of the server, as well as default
locations for the storage and retrieval of information, formats for the
distribution of session information and alias transposition information.
- CHGWBLSVR - Change Webulator Server Configuration
- SETWBLCFG - Set Webulator Configuration Values
- MIGWBLUSR - Migrate Workstation Gateway Configuration
- WRKWBLALS - Work with Webulator Aliases
- ADDWBLALS - Add Webulator Alias Entry
- CHGWBLALS - Change Webulator Alias Entry
- DLTWBLALS - Delete Webulator Alias Entry
- WRKWBLAUT - Work with Webulator Authentication Users
- ADDWBLAUT - Add Webulator Authentication User Entry
- CHGWBLAUT - Change Webulator Authentication User Entry
- DLTWBLAUT - Delete Webulator Authentication User Entry
- MIGWBLAUT - Migrate Stream Authentication Users to Database
- WRKWBLPRF - Work with Webulator User Profiles
- ADDWBLPRF - Add Webulator User Profile Entry
- CHGWBLPRF - Change Webulator User Profile Entry
- DLTWBLPRF - Delete Webulator User Profile Entry
- WRKWBLSSN - Work with Webulator Session Based Configurations
- CHGWBLSSN - Change Webulator Session Configuration
- CHGWBLSEC - Change Secure Configuration
- CRTWBLKEY - Create Secure Keys
- ADDWBLCERT - Add Secure Certificate
- CHGWBLKPWD - Change Secure Keylist File Password
- ADDWBLROOT - Add Secure Root
All of Webulator/400 commands are secured using a product authorization
WEBULATOR. In order to use the product commands,
a user must either be added to the
list with at least
*USE authority or have *ALLOBJ special
authority (e.g., QSECOFR or users with *SECOFR user class). The product
commands are secured to limit use to only authorized personnel.
Command menus are also available for convenient access to the
Webulator/400 operational and configuration
commands. The two menus are called CMDWBL and CMDWBLCFG.
CMDWBL shows operational commands and CMDWBLCFG
contains the configuration commands. They can be accessed by typing
"GO MENU(CMDWBL)" or
"GO MENU(CMDWBLCFG)" at an AS/400 command line
and pressing the enter key.