Credit Card Network
A Credit Card Transaction House for the World Wide Web
Credit Card Network is affiliated with many credit card processing centers, making it
easy for you, the merchant, to do credit card authorization and transaction consummation
over the Internet.
You can get an account set up with Credit Card Network by completing the secure
for I/NET customers at their web site or by requesting information via their
You will need to have information about your company, as well as your bank and
credit card processor, available for entry in the form. You will also want to have
some ideas for a username (merchant name) and password.
Once you have a merchant account set up, Credit Card Network has support available for
you to process your credit card transactions. This can be done via the Merchant/400 API
or the secure Credit Card Network Manual processing screen.
Credit Card Network Advertised Features and Benefits
- On-line realtime credit card authorizations. Processing takes less than 45 seconds
in most cases
- Accepts many of the major credit cards
- Low transaction fee which is in addition to the bank interchange rate.
- Money in your checking account in 48 hours
- Manual processing screen for other orders and transactions
- Daily transaction report for each merchant in password protected directory
- No minimum sale. No charge to customers/cardholders. No charge for denials.
- Verifone terminal not required
- ICVerify software not required
- CyberCash not required
For questions or comments about Credit Card Network, call (206)287-1794, write to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their