Anacom Communications, Inc.
Payment Solutions for Internet Merchants Worldwide
Anacom Communications, through their Secure PayTM
program, promotes Internet Commerce by providing low cost order processing and payment
You can set up an account with Anacom by completing the secure
at their web site. You will need to have information about your company, as well as your bank
and credit card processor, available for entry in the form. You will also want to have
some ideas for a username (merchant name) and password. Make sure to reference that
you are a Merchant/400 user in the comments area of the application form as well.
They also provide a referral service to assist you in setting up a merchant account. You
can find it at their
Once you have a Merchant account set up, Anacom has support available for
you to process your credit card transactions. This can be done via the Merchant/400 API
or a secure Anacom Manual processing screen.
Anacom Communications Advertised Features and Benefits
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and other cards are accepted.
No software "wallet," "e-cash" or membership needed as
required by other services.
- Ability to charge or authorize / reserve amounts based on a "sale" or "book and
ship" transaction type method.
- No need to change servers or your hosting service.
- Payment information is encrypted and secured through a link to Anacom's commerce
server from your web pages, providing confidence to your customers to pay on-line.
- E-mail containing the order information is sent to you when an order is placed, or
can be retained on Anacom's server for retrieval at your convenience.
- Referral resource available to assist you in arranging for a merchant account.
For questions or comments about Anacom Communications, call (972)304-5012, write
to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their