Determines how enhanced dynamic indexes are displayed
to the user. Different options are available to tailor the appearance. Simple
directories are not affected by this directive.
One or more styles, each of which can be one of the following:
- Include a file's size in bytes.
- Include a description of every entry if available.
- Include an entry's last modification date (always included if IncludeTime
- Include an entry's last modification time.
- Include an entry specific icon.
- If icons are included, consider them part of the hyperlink.
- Include all "Include..." options except IncludeHTMLTitles.
- Search document contents to find the HTML title and use it as a
description. Note that if the file cannot be read (e.g. because of
conversion problems), the title will not be displayed.
Default If No Entry Found
IndexStyle IncludeAll MakeIconsLinks
Command To Change This Value
CHGWWWCFG IDXSTYLE(IndexStyle IncludeAll MakeIconsLinks)
IndexStyle Style [Style]...
Only one entry may exist in the
master server configuration file.
If more than one entry is found, the last one will be used.